Pleasant Hill Preschool COVID Plans for the 2022-2023 School Year
Please note: Any plans are subject to change as new or updated information is available from public health officials. Also, while the preschool will provide the safest environment possible, parents who decide to enroll their children will need to sign a waiver to not hold the preschool responsible for instances of COVID-19 within the preschool.
Pleasant Hill Preschool takes COVID-19 seriously, and we are following all recommendations from both the CDC and the Georgia Department of Public Health. We have implemented the following policies and procedures to keep our staff and students healthy:
- Face masks are optional (this policy is subject to change depending on guidance from the CDC and GDPH.
- Every classroom has a HEPA air purifier
- Every classroom undergoes a daily deep cleaning
- Frequent hand washing/sanitizing are built into the daily routine
- Small class sizes (with two teachers)
- Only staff and students are allowed in the preschool area
- Thorough documentation of any illness and symptoms
Thank you for your willingness to partner with us on this journey. Our prayer is for our children to succeed. We are a family at Pleasant Hill Preschool, and I am here to answer any concerns you may have.