Empowering Young Minds to Reach Their Potential
A Christian Preschool
in Duluth, GA
We offer a play-based curriculum with a balance of self-discovery, child centered, and teacher directed activities. We refer to the Georgia Early Learning and Development Standards (GELDS) as well as the local kindergarten requirements when developing our curriculum. In addition, we offer:
- Warm, caring and safe classrooms for all children
- Small class sizes
- Low teacher turnover rate
- Individual attention in a safe environment for students to flourish
- Environments created where children grow in confidence and ability
- Children receive a positive foundation for learning to take them through their school life
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING
My Daughter has become more social…and learned so much.
Truly exceeded my expectations.
Children develop crucial social skills under gentle guidance of teachers.
Professional, highly qualified staff who provide a warm, nurturing environment.
I love the small classes and know that her teachers really care about every child!
It was such a comfort knowing my boys were in such a loving environment.
I love the way they use hands on learning.
The curriculum is well-developed and includes both child- and teacher-directed projects. The small classes foster both academic and social development.
Each child is cared for and developed as an individual in their small classroom setting.
I love the diversity of this preschool.